A.T. Olson Consulting, L.L.C.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about the users of our web site, Atolson.com, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the receiving and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we gather it, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. Please read this statement. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-409-8135.
This web site may contain links to, and may be accessed from, other web sites. Atolson.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites. This privacy statement applies only to Atolson.com.
Information Atolson.com Collects
Atolson.com gathers two types of information about users: (1) personal information that users provide through optional, voluntary emails and contact submissions; and (2) non-personal information that is gathered through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views and other uses throughout our site. The gathered information enables atolson.com to better serve its users’ needs.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
- Usage Tracking. Atolson.com tracks user traffic patterns throughout the site. Sometimes, Atolson.com tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in the various search engines on the site. Atolson.com may also track information to determine how each page on the site performs (i.e., how often that page is visited or accessed by visitors). However, the tracking and gathering of usage information are never associated with individual users.
Use Of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information, which is aggregated from tracking various uses of the site, is used to assist in refining our listings, to better serve our visitors, to enhance the users’ experience on our site, and to improve the web site’s performance. We may also use this information to offer special opportunities and promotions to visitors. Again, this information will not be associated with any individual user to be sold to mass marketers.
Use Of Personal Information
- Enhance User Experience. Atolson.com uses the personal information that is voluntarily given to us by our users to enhance their experience on the site. This may include providing to users an interactive or personalized experience on our site or preparing future content based on the interests of our users.
- Announcements. On occasion, Atolson.com may provide clients or visitors who provided their email address updated information or new services about Atolson.com.
- Disclosure Matters. Should a situation arise where Atolson.com is required by law or legal process to provide information regarding an Atolson.com user, Atolson.com will comply.
Opt Out Policy
AtOlson.com gives users the option, wherever necessary and practical, to opt-out of the use of their personally identifiable information for secondary uses (those that are not necessary to complete a transaction on our site). Such choices include:
- The option not to provide certain personal information requesting contact us on the site.
- The option not to participate in certain interactive activities such as polls.
- The option not to receive emails.
This privacy statement states our current practices and policies. If our practices change in the future, this statement will be updated and posted here so that you have the latest information on our data collection and use policies.